Groaners, the forum that will NEVER DIE

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
i just wanted to make sure this thread made it to the new system. :smile:

Q: What's the secret of the Octopus Strapless Bra?
A: Suction cups.

:shock:

Anonymous said:
....and a supply of tranquilisers!

:smile:

(Whoops! "Guests" aren't supposed to be able to post... only registered users should be able to post after logging in... Back to the drawing board...)

That beer looks like a guiness to me, and while I do enjoy a black and tan on occasion, I am not able to drink enough of the heavy brew to make this topic tolerable! Hee hee! How about we have the option for some mexican beers like Dos Equis, Negro Modela or plain old Corona? (with lime and salt, of couse)

PS

Why did the octopus cross the playground?

To get to the other slide!!!!

here is a good one,
When joking around friends, someone may tell a lame joke, and while laughing at the lameness of the joke, for no one actually laughs at lame jokes, you could say,"Quit Octopying my time!"
Get it? Octopi-ing....
Well, it was funny the first time.
Melissa
PS you should really only tell this to ones who know how wild you are about octopuses. :cheers:

...and when they continue their laughter at that one, tell them, "Hey! I'm not squidding!"

Cuttle it out! That's it. I'm nautilusening to your continuous laughter anymore!

That's "nautilusening"... not listening... get it..? :sleeping:

LOL, nautilusening!!!!

Glad to see the immortilization of groaners. Almost brings a sense of justification for those long evenings in front of the screen, thinking 'OK, now a pun on 'buccal'... can't be that difficult... OMG, I think I'm going mantle, er, mental... wait, that's funny!'

... Almost.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back