• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

forund a good material for blocking drains

gpx1200

GPO
Registered
after searching around to find somthing to block my overflow in my octo tank i found somthing that works perfectly so i figured i'd post it up here.
it's made by laguna for their pond filters, this is the first stage prefilter so it's extreemly corse but also very rigid so it holds it's shape well when cut to a friction fit. it's a little more than an inch thick and made from thick plastic strands bonded togeather, when cut the edges are very prickly fealing, even more than astroturf. i used it to compleetly block my overflow and it did not effect the waterlevel at all and after a month it has colected almost nothing and is still not effecting the water level

Attachments

• conv_305380.jpg
    conv_305380.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 137
  • conv_305381.jpg
    conv_305381.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 139
  • conv_305382.jpg
    conv_305382.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 159

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back