TONMOCON IV - what's the plan?

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
Hi folks - I realize we're running a bit late on firming up details for TONMOCON IV (at least for my own liking). Here's what I can tell you right now:

We've hit a couple of snags in planning, and without getting into those details, will just say that I expect we'll have a better plan formed with some additional detail by early to mid April. I certainly don't expect any changes in date or city, but at the same time, until we lock in on exact venue and commitments, I want to make sure folks understand that we're still in planning mode and therefore nothing is locked in.

Check back in during the first week of April and I apologize for the delay.

Check back in during the first week of April and I apologize for the delay.
Hi folks - update here (and hopefully another will follow within days rather than weeks) - I've been real busy (:rolleyes:) but I want to assure you this IS coming together, thanks to tremendous support from WAMAS. We have traded more voicemails than we'd care to admit but the bottom line is that we are getting close to nailing confirmed details. I'll follow up soon.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back